Hey guys!
I was feeling completely uninspired today so I asked my polish friends of Facebook to suggest a summery nail art design for me to do tonight, and Rebecca suggested a lemon/lime mani. I decided to do just that but once I put Zoya's Apple on, which was going to be the base for my limes, I thought that kiwis would work better with that colour, so I went with that instead.
Hope you all like it. :)

Products:
China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat
Zoya - Apple (base for kiwis)
China Glaze - Hey Doll (kiwi peel on ring finger)
Illamasqua - Load (middle of kiwis)
Zoya - Ivanka (darker green detailing)
OPI - Black Onyx (seeds)
Seche Vite Top Coat
I was feeling completely uninspired today so I asked my polish friends of Facebook to suggest a summery nail art design for me to do tonight, and Rebecca suggested a lemon/lime mani. I decided to do just that but once I put Zoya's Apple on, which was going to be the base for my limes, I thought that kiwis would work better with that colour, so I went with that instead.
Hope you all like it. :)
Products:
China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat
Zoya - Apple (base for kiwis)
China Glaze - Hey Doll (kiwi peel on ring finger)
Illamasqua - Load (middle of kiwis)
Zoya - Ivanka (darker green detailing)
OPI - Black Onyx (seeds)
Seche Vite Top Coat
Post Title
→Nails of the Day - Kiwi Fruits
Post URL
→https://emogirlhairstyles2011.blogspot.com/2011/06/nails-of-day-kiwi-fruits.html
Visit emo girl hairstyles 2011 for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection