Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Bornprettystore review. Get 10% OFF!!


    This is a review from the online shop bornprettystore. They send me two image plates for stamping. Read more for the review and an nail art tutorial.


    I received these 2 french manicure stamping plates. I love doing french manicures, now definitely because my nails are long again ^,^
    I used an normal white nail polish and stamp/scraper.
    The result is very good! People always complain that non-konad products or not good.
    But  I didn't have any problems with these stamping plates. And they are not even expensive!
    This is the design i made with the stamping plate.

    You want to try this design? Buy it at bornprettystore you will get 10% off on everything!! The plate is only $4.85 for 2 plates and a scraper/stamp etc.
    http://www.bornprettystore.com/ Site-wide10% off coupon is: MATTANIAK31
    I SAY! TRY IT ^^

Post Title

Bornprettystore review. Get 10% OFF!!


Post URL

http://emogirlhairstyles2011.blogspot.com/2011/07/bornprettystore-review-get-10-off.html


Visit emo girl hairstyles 2011 for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive