Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Flickr Nails Tuesday

    Here is this weeks inspiration from around the globe!

    Nailz did: 18/07/11
    Oregon Trail mani

    Flores de Cerejeira
    cute cherry blossoms

    Nail Art AC/DC
    some rockin' nails

    Anchors
    a cute nautical mani

    123a
    A very cute cheetah mani

    Listras na unha inteira
    I love stripes!

    nail_art_green_2
    This looks like something fun and new to try with crackle



    Please click all photos they link back to their respective Flickr pages. These are not my photos and I will take anything down if it offends anyone. Just email me.

Post Title

Flickr Nails Tuesday


Post URL

http://emogirlhairstyles2011.blogspot.com/2011/07/flickr-nails-tuesday.html


Visit emo girl hairstyles 2011 for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive