Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Tape Mani - Lightning Bolts

    This is my second tape mani that I have attempted and I'm super happy how it turned out! The tutorial I used for this mani is from Nailside, she is a tape master! Visit her site for this mani and much more! For this mani I used Wet n Wild Black Creme as a base and I used Wet n Wild Silvivor for the tips as well as Buffy the Violet Slayer. Buffy the Violet Slayer is too beautiful for my camera but you can see a true color swatch here


    I had used scotch tape for my first tape mani, but went to grab the roll and saw it was empty. Plan B was set in motion and I grabbed the duct tape and hoped it would turn out, and it did! I also liked the duct tape because I have deep ridges along the sides of my nails and the duct tape is pliable enough to stay put there. I decided on an accent nail with the double lighting bolt and I love it. 

    Have you guys tried a tape mani yet?

Post Title

Tape Mani - Lightning Bolts


Post URL

http://emogirlhairstyles2011.blogspot.com/2011/07/tape-mani-lightning-bolts.html


Visit emo girl hairstyles 2011 for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive