Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Pure Ice - Taupe Drawer

    I hope everyone's week is going well so far. Today I wanted to show you Pure Ice Taupe Drawer. I love this polish I picked it up from Wal-Mart last fall for like $2 and quickly fell in love with it. If you know what Rimmel Steel Gray is, this color is similar with more purple in it. The application with this polish is flawless as well. I used two coats for full opaqueness and it dries fast.
    Sorry for the blurry pic but its color correct!

     Do you guys own Pure Ice polishes? What are your favorites?

Post Title

Pure Ice - Taupe Drawer


Post URL

http://emogirlhairstyles2011.blogspot.com/2011/07/pure-ice-taupe-drawer.html


Visit emo girl hairstyles 2011 for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive