Saturday, July 16, 2011

Swatch Comparison - Pink Shimmers (featuring Orly Flirty)

    Hey!

    This will be the final comparison post for the Orly Happy Go Lucky Collection and it will feature the pink shimmer shade - Orly Flirty.

    You can find my original review and swatches of all 4 shades from this collection here.

    I'll also do a final recommendations type of post that will sum up the entire collection as well as all 4 comparison posts so that there will be one easy access post for everything to do with this collection.



    Keep reading for the comparison!



    OPI Flower-to-Flower, Color Club Space, Orly Flirty, OPI La Paz-itively Hot, Wet 'n' Wild How I Met Your Magenta


    OPI Flower-to-Flower (from the Summer Flutter Collection)


    Color Club Space Case (from the Starry Temptress Collection)


    Orly Flirty (from the Happy Go Lucky Collection)


    OPI La Paz-itively Hot (permanent)


    Wet 'n' Wild How I Met Your Magenta (permanent)


    OPI Flower-to-Flower, Color Club Space, Orly Flirty, OPI La Paz-itively Hot, Wet 'n' Wild How I Met Your Magenta


    OPI Flower-to-Flower, Color Club Space, Orly Flirty


    Orly Flirty, OPI La Paz-itively Hot, Wet 'n' Wild How I Met Your Magenta


    Wet 'n' Wild How I Met Your Magenta, OPI La Paz-itively Hot, Orly Flirty, Color Club Space, OPI Flower-to-Flower


    Wet 'n' Wild How I Met Your Magenta, OPI La Paz-itively Hot, Orly Flirty


    Orly Flirty, Color Club Space, OPI Flower-to-Flower


    Like the other shades from this collection, there is no dupe, at least from my stash, for Orly Flirty. This was the one I least expected to find a dupe for anyways so I'm not surprised that I couldn't find one.

    The finish of Orly Flirty and OPI Flower-to-Flower is exactly the same with the same kind of shimmer but the colours are very clearly different.

    In terms of base colour, the closest to Flirty is definitely Wet 'n' Wild How I Met Your Magenta but that shimmer that makes Flirty special isn't really there in How I Met Your Magenta. Additionally, How I Met Your Magenta dried to a vinyl-like finish while Flirty is shiny and shimmery without top coat.

    Color Club Space Case is also close to Flirty in base colour, although they're not entirely alike - Flirty is more of a hot pink while Space Case is more of a barbie pink.

    OPI La Paz-itively Hot is probably the farthest away from being a dupe of Orly Flirty because it's not similar in finish or colour.

    What do you guys think? Are any of these shades close enough to Flirty to deter you from picking it up yourself?

Post Title

Swatch Comparison - Pink Shimmers (featuring Orly Flirty)


Post URL

http://emogirlhairstyles2011.blogspot.com/2011/07/swatch-comparison-pink-shimmers.html


Visit emo girl hairstyles 2011 for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive