Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Jewelry Storage - Part 3: Necklaces

    Hey guys!

    Continuing with my jewelry storage series, today I'll be showing you how I organize my necklaces.

    My necklace storage is more DIY than my bracelet and earring storage systems which I simply bought from eBay. This one takes a bit more craftiness but in the end I'm happy with the way it looks.



    This is a bulletin board that I got from Wal-Mart for I think about $8 and I glued some black foam sheets over it to make it look a little classier. I got the foam sheets in a pack at Wal-Mart but I honestly can't remember the price off the top of my head - I know it couldn't have been very much though. I then used clear push pins and simply hung my necklaces from them and then hung the whole thing on my wall. It's of course not a luxurious setup or anything but I like it and it works well.

    I like that this can hold a lot of necklaces (there's 20 on it right now) and that they're all on display and easy to access. As well, if I need to expand, I can just get another bulletin board of the same size and hang it up right next to it.

    Once again, I only keep my fashion jewelry on this board and my more expensive necklaces that have been given to me over the years are kept aside from this in a small jewelry box.

    Well that's it for my necklace storage - it's not my favourite of my jewelry storage systems but it's the best I've come up with.

    I'm still planning to do a ring storage post but I've yet to find a suitable storage solution for my fashion rings so right now they're all just chucked in a plastic storage container. However, as soon as I find a better storage system for them, expect to see a post on it. And if any of you have any ring storage ideas, I'd be happy to hear about them.

    How do you all store your necklaces?

Post Title

Jewelry Storage - Part 3: Necklaces


Post URL

http://emogirlhairstyles2011.blogspot.com/2011/07/jewelry-storage-part-3-necklaces.html


Visit emo girl hairstyles 2011 for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive