Friday, July 15, 2011

Wet n Wild Checkerboard Nails

    I got inspired by Gotham Nails post about her trip to Bloomingdales. I already had white nails from my summertime mani so I decided to try out my first tape mani. Now I am not an expert at this by no means so go to Gotham nails post link I provided becase she has the "tape masters" links at the bottom of her posts. It's like the blind leading the blind over here at the Polish Diary!


    To be honest I scared myself with this one. It was actually super easy. I just cut small squares of tape and placed them on my nails and painted my favorite black (Wet n Wild Black Creme) that goes on in one coat. I then pulled the paint off. I will tell you that what I learned is to pull the tape off ass soon as you get your design painted. Do not allow to dry because it ruins the design when you go to pull it off.  I also submitted this design for the Wet n Wild Summer Giveaway Contest you can see the entry form here. You can follow them on Twitter at @wetnwildbeauty and while you are there follow me @ThePolishDiary.

Post Title

Wet n Wild Checkerboard Nails


Post URL

http://emogirlhairstyles2011.blogspot.com/2011/07/wet-n-wild-checkerboard-nails.html


Visit emo girl hairstyles 2011 for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive