Thursday, July 14, 2011

Faux Water Marble Second Attempt

    So this is my second attempt at the faux marble. I have heard this technique called faux water marble as well as tie-dye nails. The best way to explain it is to watch it so head on over to Dollface22772 YOU TUBE Channel and see for yourself. The polishes I used for mine was China Glaze Platinum Silver, OPI That's Berry Darling, Wet n Wild Dream Poppy and Blazed. My mistake has been that I am using a toothpick when I should be using a needle or straight pin. I will be trying this again for sure! It's so easy I hope to master it soon.


    Do you guys water-marble? Does this look like a way faster process to you with similar results?

Post Title

Faux Water Marble Second Attempt


Post URL

http://emogirlhairstyles2011.blogspot.com/2011/07/faux-water-marble-second-attempt.html


Visit emo girl hairstyles 2011 for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive