Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Flickr Nails Tuesday

    Here is this weeks Flickr Nails Tuesday. Inspiration from around the Globe!
    Harry Potter
    Harry Potter Nails. I thought these were appropriate for this week!

    Laços e Bolinhas (rosa/azul)
    Love this bow mani.

    Nail art camuflada AZUL - (versão I)
    I love this look of the camo nail. I love the blue theme!

    Bee
    Another bee mani. I love these!

    Owls
    I love this owl mani so much!

    Rainbow Summer SunBurst Needle Drag Nail Art
    I attempted this last week and I'll have a post later this week. Its a needle mani or faux marble!

    Side Note: If you click the photos they all lead back to their respective Flickr Pages. So take a further look!


    What are your favorites?

Post Title

Flickr Nails Tuesday


Post URL

http://emogirlhairstyles2011.blogspot.com/2011/07/flickr-nails-tuesday_12.html


Visit emo girl hairstyles 2011 for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive