Monday, July 11, 2011

Nails of the Day - Gradient Cheetah

    Hey guys!

    I've spoken before about the Monday nail art challenge that occurs weekly in the Facebook group Polish-aholics Anonymous. Well, this week's theme was sponging and I had a whole design planned but it ending up changing dramatically during the actual process.

    I had planned to do a sunset using deep purple, pink and orange but once I sponged the pink on top of the purple, I loved the result so much that I couldn't bear to add any other colours. So, this gradient with a cheetah print on top was born.

    I could seriously wear animal print nail art every single day so I am of course in love with this. Hope you all like it as well!



    Products:
    CND Stickey Base Coat
    China Glaze - Grape Pop (base)
    Essie - Super Bossa Nova (sponged over base)
    OPI - Black Onyx (cheetah spots)
    Seche Vite Top Coat

Post Title

Nails of the Day - Gradient Cheetah


Post URL

http://emogirlhairstyles2011.blogspot.com/2011/07/nails-of-day-gradient-cheetah.html


Visit emo girl hairstyles 2011 for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive